It’s time your carrier delivered everything it promised.
Cargo Transporters is an asset based carrier. We control the assets and the drivers are direct employees. Our customers work directly with those moving their freight, not a broker or independent contractor. This allows us to better manage capacity demands and equipment availability for our customers. We also deliver 100% of your freight on company truck. No brokering or owner operators.
Who We Are
Cargo Transporters provides the best in truckload, dry-van service in the 48 continental United States with special emphasis on lanes east of the Rockies. We operate as an intrastate and interstate common and contract authority specializing in time-definite or JIT/expedited truckload service.
What We Do
Cargo Transporters pursues opportunities with shippers looking to outsource transportation to a logistics supplier including the acquisition and/or disposition of private fleets.
How We Do It
As a US EPA SmartWay-certified carrier, our fleet incorporates a number of efficiency-enhancing technologies engineered to help us reduce emissions, fossil fuel usage and our impact upon the environment.
Our Advantages to You
- We Leverage Technology to be as Efficient as Possible
- We Have Drivers Who are the Best of the Best
- We Have a Modern Tractor-Trailer Fleet. Our Average Tractor is Only 2 Years Old
- We Use OmniTracs in Cab Communications with 15 Minute Position Updates
- We Use Trailer Tracking with Loaded/Unloaded Sensors
- We Maintain a 24/7/365 Operations Staff
- We Have Fully Redundant Data Rooms with Fiber Internet Connections to a Tier 1 & Tier 2 Provider
- We Provide Shipment/Truck Tracking Online 24/7/365
- We Provide Proof of Delivery & Delivery Documents Online 24/7/365
- We Offer Full EDI Transaction Including AS2, FTP, VAN Network
- We PDF/email billing delivery in Place of USPS
- We Have a Fully Redundant VoIP System to Insure Calls are Always Answered
- We Have Key Strategic Relationships with Systems Suppliers to Insure No Customer Impact
- We Have an Exemplary CSA Score from FMCSA Among Truckload Carriers
- We Use Extensive In-Cab Safety Technology to Assure Safe Operation and Damage Free Deliveries
- We Are a US EPA SmartWay Certified Carrier Using Multiple “Green” Technologies to Reduce Emissions & Fossil Fuel Use
- We Are a Inbound Logistics Top 100 Truckers for 2013
- We Are a Heavy Duty Trucking Top 50 Green Fleet for 2014
- We Are a 2012 ATA Top Fleet Safety Award Winner: 5 Million-100 Million Mile Category
- We Have an ATA Safety Director of the Year Winner: Jerry Waddell, CDS (2012)
- Safety is in our DNA. We have 3 Certified Directors of Safety (CDS) in our Operation